Mr. and Mrs. Pate

Jared is HOME!

It was AMAZING to pick Jared up from the airport last night! He has been working for Royal Caribbean for almost 7 months and we are all so glad he's home!  He has been missed like crazy :)  I'm quite jealous of the nice tan he has obtained, but he's happy to finally get his snowboard on and hit the mountains!  I never knew there was such a thing as "too much" sun and paradise but I guess there is :)


Yesterday also marked our "5 months to go" day for our wedding!!! It's coming so fast I can't believe it!  Most of the planning is done (which is a nice relief) so it's all the little details we have yet to figure out!  Needless to say we are so excited and can't wait for our BIG day to arrive.


Jeremiah just started up another semester of school.  He's such a good student (better than I ever was), I don't think he has a "procrastination" bone in his body....which I was the complete opposite when I was in school! I'm so proud of all the hard work and determination he puts in.  On top of working at Cabelas and keeping up with his daily gym routine!  I'm sure most of the last minute details for our wedding will be up to me saying..."babe....do you want A or B?" LOL  I'm sure he would prefer it that way anyways :)


We have a HUGE welcome home dinner for Jared tomorrow so I will be sure to take lots of pictures and get them posted soon :)