Mr. and Mrs. Pate

BUSY BUSY BUSY!

BUSY!!! Have I mentioned how busy I am? HA!  Lets just say new home, new job, and wedding planning is keeping me away from here.... and everything else that requires relaxing, or having nothing to do.  Is is weird that I'm looking forward to the time after the wedding chaos and to-do lists to have a day with NOTHING i need to do, get done, someone to call, appointments, etc.  Don't get me wrong, I'm VERY excited for our BIG day :) <3 Friends and family surrounding us, I can't wait for it!

I am getting better at taking pictures lately! Applause applause :)  Here are a few from my bestie Amy visiting for a friends wedding.

Sara, Amy and I at TXRH 
Amy, Brenda and I



This will always be a classic pose for Brenda and me !

Now here are a few from the Hazelbaker-Scott wedding!

Jeremiah and I with our best man and maid of honor :)



There is nothing more exciting than watching a loving couple get married, and get us even more excited for our own wedding!!!







Sad news....we are not sure if Jared will be able to come home for the wedding now :(  We should know for sure any day now, but he is having problems getting granted the time off from his work.  I'm trying not to freak out until we know for sure, but if he truly can't make it....well I just can't picture one of the biggest days of my life without him there.  Unfortunately, that's just one of the flaws about his new job.  A bridge we will have to cross when we have all the information.  Pray for his return home :)

I love joking around with our families that love to ask us continuously.... "so, when do you two want babies!?"  I simply say, " oh, well we are due in July!" :)  I can't even explain the look on their faces!! HAHA! No, I'm not pregnant.  BUT we are expanding our little family from 3 to 4!  Right after the wedding we will be bringing home our new lil puppy Bella! She will be "Jeremiah's new project" I like to call it! She is a wire-haired pointing griffon.  Aka...Jeremiah's hunting dog.  I'm 99% sure Rolo is going to be quite jealous for some time, and may resent Jeremiah a little bit.  But as time goes on, he will get used to her and come to love her the same way we will :)  We already have her kennel, dog dishes, and bed set up.  I think Rolo knows that something is up....but hasn't quite figured it out yet.  We will go pick her out soon (since we have first pick of the litter) and I will post some pictures of our new baby soon!

We are excited for our bach-parties coming up the first weekend in June! Brett and Amy James have been planning and plotting this weekend for MONTHS! And they have been very good....too good even at keeping it all a secret! We are road-tripping our way there with Steve Blom and Sara Orr.  One fun adventure is we are stopping at Multnomah (sp?) falls and hiking all the way to the top!  Don't worry, I will be taking LOTS of pictures!  Needless to say we are super excited for this adventurous weekend ahead!

As the countdown continues I will try to not be such a stranger on here :)  

God bless!

Megan :)