Mr. and Mrs. Pate <3
HA! We got a little bored from smiling and got a giggle out of our photographer for this one :) "Babe...funny face on 3"...
handsome husband :)
Our reception was a blast!!! If you couldn't tell from this pic! LOL
All the previous pictures are just a sneak peak from our photographer Jaime Clapp-Schilling. She came all the way from Alaska to shoot our special day.
Here are some pics from my cousin Elizabeth Sivertsen.
My comfy-bling Jessica Simpsons
The back of my dress bustled
My Grandma Linda (mom's mom)
Holy crap we did it!
We got married at St. Johns Cathedral - the same church my parents got married at almost 30 years ago!
First dance as husband and wife!
The BEST parents in the world!
Jeremiah gave an amazing speech! LOVE HIM! <3
newlyweds!
Jeremiah and his mother Bonnie
Jeremiah and the best man Brett
My wonderful maid of honor Amy
My mom and brother Jared
Love my daddy! Father - daughter dance :)
Dancin with my brother :)
Yea...this really happened! Sneaky boys putting on a show! Too funny!
This one has a story :) At the start of our bach parties in Vancouver WA, Brett and Amy came up with this game we call "Megamiah top-model". One person starts out as the "model" and at any time can strike a pose. The last person to strike the pose (in the same room) has to take a shot of the model's choice. The person that looses becomes the next "top-model" Needless to say this game was a hit and we all still play it when we all get together! LOL And yes....I got a lot of people commenting "I can't believe you got on the floor in your dress!!!" All I could say way "Well....I don't like to lose!" LOL
Our fabulous wedding party!
I just LOVE this photo! Show's the fun crazy side of my husband! :)
Well, there is just a few! I should be hearing from Jaime soon and seeing some more pics! As soon as I can get my hands on some I will post them :)
Married life is great! Honestly doesn't feel that different than being engaged, but it's fun to introduce or tell stories saying "my husband..." gives me butterflies every time! Even though our day came and went so fast, I'm glad to not have wedding stuff on the brain 24/7. It's fun to think about the future, not be asked about wedding stuff all the time, and not have all eyes on the bride!
I keep getting asked about us going on a honeymoon. We have decided to wait until our one-year anniversary and save up for a fabulous trip to Fiji! Go BIG or stay home we say :) Besides....we have a new lil baby in the house....and by baby I mean puppy! Detail on the newest addition to our little family to come :)













































